1. Click on HW3. This will display HW3 as HTML in your browser.
2. Click on the download button in the upper-right corner (the arrow pointing into an inbox). Make sure your browser doesn't rename the file or change its extension. The filename should be
iam961-hw3.ipynb. If you have trouble here, trying right-clicking and “save as”, or try downloading the file from http://www.channelflow.org/iam961/iam961-hw3.ipynb.
3. Download and install Julia, if you haven't already.
5. Do the homework by filling in the notebook.
6. When you're done, change the notebook filename to
iam961-hw3-mylastname.ipynb, save, and email it to me as an attachment, with subject line